Sunday, November 30, 2014
Day 178-182 – Thanksgiving Holidays
I
am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life and also very thankful that
I don’t usually spend more than 30 minutes at a time in the car with them. I’m thankful for the built in entertainment
system in my car and my ability to largely block out screaming children in the
backseat. I’m thankful for snow as long
as it isn’t on the road I’m attempting to travel. I’m thankful for turkey trots on Thanksgiving
morning and the 18,000 people that are as crazy as I am to get up and run
it. I’m thankful for all the wonderful
meals I got to have with family and friends.
I’m also thankful for my running shoes and gym membership that will allow
me to recover from the aftermath of those meals. I am thankful for the good sales on Black
Friday that help me get a head start on holiday shopping and more thankful that
most of those same sales are available online so I need not actually go to a
store and share my holiday cheer with 10 million grouchy strangers. I’m thankful I have a wonderful home to go
back to when all the Thanksgiving stuff is done and will be even more thankful
if my cat has not peed on everything.
Happy Thanksgiving and National Eating Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment