Monday, November 17, 2014
Day 168 – Boat picture.
I
found a picture in the playroom that was clearly a boat with three people on
it. I should have known, but I had to
ask “Lukie what is this?” Lukie
innocently replies, “Oh that is Daddy, Samson and I on the boat.” I instantly in my head get defensive thinking
– well I go out on the boat too. Then I
remember Doug has taken them out a couple of times when I have been out of
town. Then I think – what the hell? I do stuff with just the boys and not Doug all the time,
but I don’t get adorable little pictures drawn to forever commemorate the moments. Oh, that is probably because no little boy in
his right mind wants to draw a picture of getting a flu shot or going to the
grocery store. But wait a minute, what
about the zoo, nature center, trampoline park, water park, pool, dino or air
and space museums? You always see
professional athletes and famous people thanking their moms. I swear if my boys ever become famous and only
mention Doug…no more Christmas presents!
At some point they will have to see I’m cool too right? I’m cool right? It really is a cute picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment