Thursday, November 13, 2014
Day 165 – Feeling of purpose.
Have
had a couple of more hard days lately. To
try to cut down on my days when I ask myself “What am I really doing? What is
my purpose each day?,” I have decided that Samson will someday be the scientist
that finds a cure for cancer and Lukas will be the Oscar winning actor that
funds Samson’s research. So, everything
I do with them at home is helping to shape them for this – their mother’s predetermined
destiny for them. There, I feel much
better. Oh wait, now I feel much more pressure.
Maybe this was not such a good idea. Never mind. Samson can be whatever he wants (with a couple of exceptions I won't mention here). I still need Lukas to get me into the Oscars, but he doesn't actually have to win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment