Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 213 – Football.

Pizza rolls, toquitos, chips, salsa, fritos, French onion dip, soda…heck, even I’ll sit still to watch the game if you keep feeding me like this, but as I’m attempting to clean up from some of this snacking, Doug (very into the game) tells me “Sit down and stop cleaning up.  They seriously need you to concentrate on the game.  You are not helping them.”  Who is “they”?  You don’t seriously think that I have an effect on a football game that is being played on the other side of the country.   It is almost 1am, my 6 year old is still up, he will be a disaster in the morning and my house is trashed with fritos and some food I can’t even identify spilled on the couch.  Shut up and eat another pizza roll or I’ll turn the game off and send you all to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment