Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 234 – Can’t win.

Samson doesn’t want to go to school.  Lukas doesn't want to stay home with me.  I offered that they could just change places for the day and Lukas freaked out with “but I’m not old enough for first grade.”  Samson added "Mr. Brent wouldn't like that."  I tried to make Samson feel better by telling him we were just going to run errands (not a fun day).  Lukas overheard and threw himself on the ground screaming “I am not running errands.”  I tried to make Lukie feel better by telling him one of the errands was him getting new shoes (which he desperately needs).  This freaked out Samson saying “See, I don’t get new stuff because I don’t ever get to stay home.”  Well guess what kiddos… Mommy would rather be on a beach in the Caribbean sipping a pina colada, but that isn’t always how it works!  Now get your butts out of my bed (you should have been in your beds anyway) and get ready for your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment