Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Day 232 – Playroom upgrades.
I
was going to make some updates to the playroom as the boys are getting a little
older. At first I was thinking of making
one wall into a dry erase board and then bringing in world and US maps for
another wall, but now we are going on three weeks of below or at freezing temps
with rain, but no fun snow. Three weeks
with many school delays and cancellations so, I’m thinking instead I’m going to
pad the walls and floors and turn it into a kind of little boy cage match room. This probably would not be looked upon
favorably by people like the child protective services, but it may save my
sanity and the boys after all would be getting lots of physical activity and
learning important life skills like choke holds and full body take downs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment