Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 224 – Evil mommy thoughts.

Lukas was melting down because one of his 35+ stuffed animals (beary #2) had a small tear under its arm.  I told him I would sew it that night and it would be fixed by morning, but that was not enough.  He wanted Beary #2 fixed now or he was NEVER going to be able to sleep.  As I walked down the stairs I seriously considered throwing Beary #2 in the trash and telling Lukie “I’m sorry.  Beary didn’t survive his operation. ”  I was laughing out loud thinking about it and opening the trash can do carry out my plan when I realized (1) just how evil my laugh sounded and (2) how traumatic my little plan might actually be on Lukie - trama that in the end, would somehow equate to less sleep for me!  Then I came to my senses and fixed the bear in about 2 minutes.  When I took him upstairs Lukie of course was fast asleep.  I then tortured Beary #2 by letting the cat chew on him (probably how he got torn in the first place).

No comments:

Post a Comment