Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 220 - I can sleep here right?

I fell asleep reading to Lukas today.  This wouldn’t really be a big deal except I was in the public library and was woken up not by Lukas telling me “mommy keep reading” (which is usually what happens when I doze off reading to him at night), but when the librarian came around the corner to put some books back on the shelf next to us.  Hopefully she did not see me sleeping or if she did, she was at one point the mom of a young child who understands the power of sleep deprivation (which is correctly labeled as a form of torture).  At least Lukie didn't fall asleep with me or worse get up and leave me on the floor to look like a medical emergency.  Guess the library is so calm, quiet and soothing; my body just reverts to a natural state of relaxation.  Suppose it is cheaper than a spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment